Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Today I am taking a short break to write about what I am doing in my life right now. I am at BYU majoring in Statistics with an emphasis on applied and analytical statistics. This is an excellent major for me because it is challenging and helps me develop my mathematical skills. I have loved what I have been taught so far. It is useful information that I plan to carry with me into my career. I have no desire to be a statistician though. I would like to take what I have learned and apply it as a business executive, particularly as a hospital administrator. My end goal is to become a CEO of a hospital. Statistics is my segway into an MBA program. I am also earning a minor in business management while at BYU. All of my Stats and Business classes are incredibly challenging. They all force me to look at things a little differently. My daily schedule from Monday through Friday is:
First, Wake up and go to work at 7:30 in the morning. 
Second, End work at 11:00 am (Monday/Wednesday/Friday) or 1:30 (Tuesday/Thursday) and go to classes until 4:00 pm
Lastly, Watch Kate and do homework from 4:00 to 9:30 pm till Anna gets home from work. 
My days are pretty busy, but I prefer it that way. I am able to get a lot done and feel accomplished. 
At this point in my life I am quite content and happy. I am also glad that Kate is starting to crawl! She scoots backwards mostly, but every once in a while she will take a scoot/slide forward. It is so cute to see how proud of herself she gets when she moves around. All in all, things are good.

This video is of baby kate, she is so dang cute!

And here is a photo of Kate and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment